The AIT Assessment Cloud includes configurable assessments for all commercial and military job titles and industries. The assessment cloud provides the optimal combination of game-based decision scenarios and fake resistant test formats to measure all personal attributes important for success in a given job title. Search job titles below using integrated Occupational Information Network (O*Net) search capabilities; or contact our team with a list of job titles.
Sample Job Profile
13-2011.01 - Accountants
Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
Sample of reported job titles: Accountant, Accounting Manager, Accounting Officer, Accounting Supervisor, Business Analyst, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Cost Accountant, General Accountant, Project Accountant, Staff Accountant
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Review accounts for discrepancies and reconcile differences.
- Prepare adjusting journal entries.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.